- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers. Following are examples of the tasks required for a secretarial position.
- Prepare estimation / quotation and review structural and miscellaneous of all
Aluminium and Glass fabrication works as per customer requirement and
preparing competitive tenders / estimation /quotations and also ensuring for
- Perform value engineering, takeoffs, proposals, and schedule of values.
- Verify status of quotes and keep up with market and other trends to enable
- Design and develop the most proper software for pricing the standard designs of
windows, curtain walls, frameless façade with spider / patch fittings and other
aluminium and glass fittings.
- Ensure all working documents and data are maintained to back-up
- Production of shop drawings, including plans, elevations, sections and components;
- Mentoring & supervision of drafters plus liaison with project managers, architects and builders;
- Participate and actively contribute to design workshops.
- Producing specifications and reports, and coordinating the work of others;
- Witnessing testing and preparing associated technical reports;
- Carrying out factory visits, site inspections and preparing associated technical reports;
- Supervising and coordinating the work of other team members and coordinating work with building professionals of other disciplines;
- Communicating with clients to establish their needs, and maintaining a dialogue throughout the project;
- Managing project teams to ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines and within budget;
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring to junior members of the team;
- Prepare reports on the status of design of specific projects;
- Use of computer-aided design (CAD) technology;
- Checking of sub-contractor design submissions.